Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a big fan of modern fantasy and particularly like the Harry Dresden series of books. In those books I always liked the storylines that went into the intrigue and drama of the Faerie courts and all the political machinations between the Winter/Summer or Seelie/Unseelie.

I played the Wyld Hunt CCG back in the day before White Wolf abandoned it and would love to see something else with this setting. Does any such beast exist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite the same beastie, but for Fae theme, I like Fairy Tale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadia: The Wyld Hunt, King Ironheart's Madness? It's another one from White Wolf and set in their Changeling the Dreaming rpg setting.

They talk in the following thread about how it's apparently very, very close to the Wyld Hunt game you mention and mostly compatible:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/553803/wyld-hunt-king-ir...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UnluckyNumber wrote:
Arcadia: The Wyld Hunt, King Ironheart's Madness? It's another one from White Wolf and set in their Changeling the Dreaming rpg setting.

They talk in the following thread about how it's apparently very, very close to the Wyld Hunt game you mention and mostly compatible:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/553803/wyld-hunt-king-ir...

I meant Arcadia. I actually have a pretty complete collection of the Wyld Hunt and then collected a bunch of the King Ironheart's Madness cards after the game was done. It is a drag the game faded away. I thought the CCG was pretty fun.

Re: the Fairy Tale recommendation (above the one I quoted) - I have the game and have played it a bit. Fun game with decent art but doesn't really have the court theme as far as intrigue and such go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup I bought a few of the Ironheart's Madness cards myself once upon a time although I never got a chance to try the game. I was always a sucker for WW's Changeling setting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.