Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if sleeved cards will fit in the box insert? While the tin is cool, I tend to like my games condensed into one container, vs. 2, and would rather just buy the sleeves (Mayday MDG-7100).

Thanks,
Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope.

They just barely fit unsleeved. Once sleeved there's no way they're fitting back into their original spot. A shame, considering my sleeved cards for the 1st edition fit perfectly in their box. Oh well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can put the sleeved cards in one of the spaces for the figures and put some figures in the space for the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Rose
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veldrin wrote:
You can put the sleeved cards in one of the spaces for the figures and put some figures in the space for the cards.

Or you can just ditch the insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.