John Fred Obedoza
Had my first play yesterday despite owning a couple of double decks for at least two years now The game went smoothly if not for this one card. FYI:
Data Fort Reclamation
Agenda - Gray Ops
Gain 10 bits and choose up to 4 cards stored in HQ when you score Data Fort Reclamation. Create a new data fort using the cards chosen. Install the cards one at a time; you may rez them when you install them. Then, return to the bank any of th 10 bits not spent.
The questions are:
1. Can I as corp player use the bits to install available ice in HQ on the data fort? (I think yes, since ice is part of a data fort; other player contends that only nodes, upgrades and agendas can be installed)
2. Can I use bits from the corp bit pool to augment the 10 bits available in this agenda (for example, I install Cerberus, an 11 rez cost ice card, rez it with 10 bits + 1 more from my bit pool)?
3. Can I use the bits to advance nodes and agendas that I install? I think no -- but it's worth a shot
Thanks in advance and looking forward to playing some more of this wonderful game
1. Yes. From the rules: "Any card we install is part of a data fort."
2. Yes. See additional ruling from http://www.netrunneronline.com/cards/data-fort-reclamation/
3. No. You don't get additional actions which you would need to advance an agenda or node. See also http://www.netrunneronline.com/cards/data-fort-reclamation/