Subject: Fight and Mobsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Bielcik
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I pulled the "Shady Warehouse" Danger card. I can "Fight" Mobsters as an option, which I want to do. Do I pull a Mobsters card from the Enemies deck and "Fight" against it? If that isn't the way to do it, please explain what I should do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be two cards with the stats for mobsters, nazis, cultists, and zombies. If something tells you to fight one of those 4 things, just use those stats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bielcik
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
You mean the regular sized playing cards marked "Nazie Enemies" and "Enemies"? Or the thick over sized reference cards? The reference cards show no stats that I can see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're regular sized cards, but they don't have backs like the others. Each side has an enemy (I can't remember offhand how they're paired off. I think it's nazis and cultists are flip sides of one card, and mobsters/zombies on the other card.) They don't go into any other decks. They're just there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmb
Yeah, they are just reference cards for the stats for fighting the 4 most common enemies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bielcik
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.