Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Moore
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I never really had much interest in Thunderstone before reading/watching the epic variant, but now I'm thinking I'll pick some up. It seems like this variant would thrive with more cards. I was definitely going to grab Dragonspire and maybe one or two more sets. What other sets would be worth grabbing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
In Epic, the more the better. So I'd get the original game first, since you'll get the most bang for your buck.

Maybe Doomgate Legion next, as personally I find the mercenaries a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What book are the epic rules in? Or are they only online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the epic variant has been officially sanctioned by inclusion in a rulebook. You can find it here:

Re: Anybody know about the variant created by Richard Launius talked about on The Dice Tower?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.