Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

I'm currently in the "prepayment" phase of my latest custom dice order. I've had no problems at all with previous instances, but this time Paypal has initiated a hold on a payment, saying that they believe the payment wasn't authorized by the account holder. I sent them details of how my prepayment system works, and included a copy of the message I received from the buyer when he ordered the dice.

I don't have any problem with that, as I would certainly appreciate someone looking out for me!

Has anyone else experienced this, and how long did it take to resolve?

Thanks,

Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. B @ Rockin' B
United States
Batavia
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Pete,

I have had that happen in a couple of variations including the one you mention. On the lighter side 24 hours; on the heavier side up to one week is what I have experienced.

Usually, though the message they (PayPal) send will say how long to expect delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just keep an eye on it. Mine resolved in 24-48 hours, they called me for verification. There wasn't a problem with it they just wanted to "check on things." After it was resolved and everything looked good they ended up not sending the payment to the seller. It wasn't until the package arrived that the company called and ask that I resend it. Not a big deal but just make sure the payment clears before you assume the deal was done. Best of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.