Subject: I saw five copies over the weekend at a FLGS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Poupard
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky to get my copy of Eclipse but for those who didn;t I saw at least 5 copies on the shelves at RIW hobbies (http://riwhobbies.net/) in Livonia Michigan. I didn't check a price, but usually it is close to retail there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vinarcik
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's where I got my copy; Pam's great and has an awesome stock of boardgames. If you live in the area, you owe it to yourself to see it.

;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not be surprised if a few people were on a road-trip to RIW right now after reading the above, from nearby states even. Seems I was super lucky to get one for Chrismas.

Could be worse. Imagine if you did not buy a copy because you were told you were getting one for Christmas, only to find the "Eclipse vampire/wearwolf/teenage girls" game in your stocking. surpriseyuksoblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Vosper
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card Kingdom had a copy today in Seattle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
The 'Copies available at...' thread... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Guiles
United States
Walled Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just got my copy at RIW last night. There is only one copy left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.