David Tinney
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here in the forums. I'd like to take the time to mention that Seth at Mayday games has provided some excellent customer service regarding my Get Bit! and Eaten By Zombies Kickstarters. He has been watching the posts here on BGG and had noticed that I had mentioned I did not receive my face stickers from the Get Bit! kickstarter as others had. He then sent me an e-mail saying that he was able to determine my kickstarter name from my profile here on the geek and would be sending me the stickers straight away. They arrived but were misaligned in the printer so that each face was split between 2 stickers.

After about a 2 weeks he sent a follow up e-mail asking if I had received them and I mentioned the issue with them and that I also haven't received the "zombie die" and "We Have the Bomb" promos from the Eaten By Zombies Kickstarter. Seth made it a point to have new sticker sheets, 3 zombie dice, and 2 "We Have the Bomb" promos sent to me for my trouble, even though the zombie dice were not supposed to ship until the game's expansion printed.

The dedication of Mayday Games's customer service is certainly top notch! I will definitely continue to support their company in years to come.

-Yallow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent Seth two emails asking politely about the status of my unreceived "Bomb" expansion (from kickstarter), and haven't even received a reply.

I chalked it up to the holidays, and resolved myself to waiting until the BGG store had the expansion in stock (which is soon, I hear) and then complaining in earnest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DreadPirate,

I'm assuming you are Anthony? I got your email from 12/22 and am sorry for not replying earlier, I took a few days off for Christmas and then got a bit behind on my email. I just emailed you directly.

The short answer though is that since you pledged for the Expansion for EBZ as well that we are sending the promo pack, zombie dice and expansion all together when the expansion comes out. We don't have a firm release date on that yet but it will be coming soon. We have your items noted and will certainly ship them out ASAP. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your support on Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Quek
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too received great service from Mayday recently. I kickstarted Get Bit! and got my base game earlier, since Sharkspansion and Pink Player were not ready yet.

But when Sharkspansion and Pink Player were ready, I did not receive my package, even though Seth checked and clarified that Mayday had indeed sent it. But instead of asking me to wait, he promptly sent me another package of my Sharkspansion and Pink Player via Express Mail.

Then over a week later, I got 2 packages from Mayday! I realised that I have been impatient but was very happy that Seth had given me the benefit of doubt and tried to rectify my problem.

Thank you Mayday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gunawan
Indonesia
Surabaya
East Java
flag msg tools
mb
I think he is not Anthony. I'm Anthony and I did send you an email on 22nd regarding a problem with my order. However, the problem was already solved before Christmas. I'm happy with the service. I also posted a review about your great service not too long ago on BGG. Thanks.

maydaygames wrote:
DreadPirate,

I'm assuming you are Anthony? I got your email from 12/22 and am sorry for not replying earlier, I took a few days off for Christmas and then got a bit behind on my email. I just emailed you directly.

The short answer though is that since you pledged for the Expansion for EBZ as well that we are sending the promo pack, zombie dice and expansion all together when the expansion comes out. We don't have a firm release date on that yet but it will be coming soon. We have your items noted and will certainly ship them out ASAP. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your support on Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983948?commentid=26067...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Mayday Games General forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm free-basing midichloriens and the force is, like, an energy that connects and penetrates us all, man.
United States
Saint Ann
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Moved to Mayday Games General forum

(Okay... so that's why I couldn't find this again.)

Seth has sent me an email. I await patiently, my rabidness temporarily abated.

For now. *Cue dramatic music: bum bum BUM*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.