Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I just purchased Middle Earth Quest and I have a question about the Hero Rally Step.Say I have Influence in Bar-Dur that connects to Mount Doom that connects to the Sea of UDUN that connects to Dead Marshes.SO I have Influence in all thoughs areas and a monster in Dead Marshes.And the Hero Rallies in Mount Doom would I lose all my Influence and Monsters in Mount Doom, Sea of UDUN and Dead Marshes. Because they are no longer connected to a Shadow Stronghold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you won't lose all your influence.How much influence you lose depends on how much you had before the Rally. Let's say you have 3 at Barad-Dur and 2 each at Sea, Mount and Marshes. Mt. Doom is cleared and unless Sea and Marshes are connected to Dol Guldur, they are off the chain, so both would drop down to 1 influence. Monsters are unaffected by Rally Step's influence removal.

"Note that it is possible for heroes to disconnect a contiguous
chain of influence tokens. In this case remove all but one
influence token from locations no longer in extension
(connected to) a Shadow Stronghold." (p. 16)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
No, you won't lose all your influence.How much influence you lose depends on how much you had before the Rally. Let's say you have 3 at Barad-Dur and 2 each at Sea, Mount and Marshes. Mt. Doom is cleared and unless Sea and Marshes are connected to Dol Guldur, they are off the chain, so both would drop down to 1 influence. Monsters are unaffected by Rally Step's influence removal.

"Note that it is possible for heroes to disconnect a contiguous
chain of influence tokens. In this case remove all but one
influence token from locations no longer in extension
(connected to) a Shadow Stronghold." (p. 16)

Thank You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.