GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,283 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Omen: A Reign of War» Forums » General

Subject: Read the reviews, had a look at the art and rules... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
...backed the Kickstarter pledge straight on!
Being French -and no one anybody knows in the game business-, I reckon it's obvious I'm in no way affiliated with the guys who created this game.
Still, I wanted to add my mittle help to the buzz cause I'd be awfully disappointed if it didn't succeed, since it's the second best thing I(ve seen this year (the first being STeam Torpedo, an excellent French game that you English-speaking people will soon be craving to get once its translated version is published!)
So let's feed the buzz guys, so that backers come by the hundreds. Omen deserves it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Bruno!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
justjohn wrote:
Thank you Bruno!

You're very welcome! You've got a neat, beautiful game here. I'm really looking forward to playing it with my dear "and very gaming" wife !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Denning
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too backed OMENS after jumping on HEMLOCH quick enough to get a first run. Hemloch has been great and I am very glad to have a second chance at another game from an imaginative and promising new designer.

Take a chance with Kickstarter those who are on the fence. I really don't think you can go wrong with this game.

brunogaia wrote:
(the first being STeam Torpedo, an excellent French game that you English-speaking people will soon be craving to get once its translated version is published!)
So let's feed the buzz guys, so that backers come by the hundreds. Omen deserves it!

DAMN YOU FRENCHMAN! This American agrees that Steam Torpedo looks very interesting. Hurry up and unscramble all those letters into some English

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bioball wrote:

brunogaia wrote:
(the first being STeam Torpedo, an excellent French game that you English-speaking people will soon be craving to get once its translated version is published!)

DAMN YOU FRENCHMAN! This American agrees that Steam Torpedo looks very interesting. Hurry up and unscramble all those letters into some English

Muhahahahaha Steam Torpedo is like a drug let me tell you! A DRUG!
With the wife, we can't get enough no matter how many games we play!
And with the oncoming expansions... Aaaaahhhh kiss
Could be a game of the year or even one of the three years to come!
But you'll get that English version soon, trust me

I'll soon check Hemloch while I'm at it, since you seem to be a connoisseur laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
I agree that Steam Torpedo is at the top of my want list along with Hemloch and Shattered Aegis/Omen 2ed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Laurence
Canada
330-77 Quebec Avenue
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I managed to grab a copy of Hemloch a month or so ago and have really enjoyed playing it. That and the Omen reviews I've read were enough to get me to jump on the Kickstarter for the second edition. I hope this hits its target, I really want a copy(actually I backed for two copies that's how excited I am about it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I call green!
mbmbmbmbmb
vajrakilawrath wrote:
I managed to grab a copy of Hemloch a month or so ago and have really enjoyed playing it. That and the Omen reviews I've read were enough to get me to jump on the Kickstarter for the second edition. I hope this hits its target, I really want a copy(actually I backed for two copies that's how excited I am about it).
Awesome. Another Toronto Omen player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Laurence
Canada
330-77 Quebec Avenue
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jotora wrote:

I hope to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I call green!
mbmbmbmbmb
vajrakilawrath wrote:
Jotora wrote:

I hope to be.
You aware of TABS (Toronto Area Board Gaming Society) at all? Even if this doesn't fund (which I sincerely hope it does), you should come out to some of the events some time, where you can usually find me with Omen: A Reign of War (First Edition) on hand.

Plus of course we play a ton of other games. Pretty much every game is owned by some member.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Deplaedt
Japan
Nagoya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This project seems great! I really want to back it up, but I'm not sure I understand the contents of the rewards well.

Let's say I'd want a copy of Reign of War second edition + the box, I should go with the 45 bucks pledge, right?

I don't want to make any mistake I could regret later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. The 45.00 New Recruit pledge is what you want.

Thanks for supporting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.