Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Famiglia» Forums » Rules

Subject: A question concerning the situation of a lack of cards in the street rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafalek K.
msg tools
In the rules, it is said that if there are no cards in the street, you have to immediately draw 6 new ones from the pile.

Now, let's say there's only one card in the street before my turn. It is not a zero, so I can discard it and take some more (in accordance with its number). Let's say I do it and discard this card (for example, let's assume it is a green 2). Now, for a brief moment of time there are no cards in the street. Should I:

a) draw two cards and put them in the street,
b) draw six new cards, according to the above-mentioned rule.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafa11 wrote:
In the rules, it is said that if there are no cards in the street, you have to immediately draw 6 new ones from the pile.

Now, let's say there's only one card in the street before my turn. It is not a zero, so I can discard it and take some more (in accordance with its number). Let's say I do it and discard this card (for example, let's assume it is a green 2). Now, for a brief moment of time there are no cards in the street. Should I:

a) draw two cards and put them in the street,
b) draw six new cards, according to the above-mentioned rule.

Thanks in advance!

It is a).

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafalek K.
msg tools
Thanks a lot for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.