Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Flinger's Smoke Pot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sochan

Rhode Island
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I actually need a model as a target to create Smoke or can I target an empty square? If I need a model, does it have to be an enemy or a friendly model or both? Can it target itself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Adams
Canada
Ottawa
Ottawa
flag msg tools
You do need a target for any skill. In this case it can be the model itself too and I don't see why it could only target friendly units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ExeltusPendragon wrote:
You do need a target for any skill. In this case it can be the model itself too and I don't see why it could only target friendly units.

Yeh at the very least you do have to have a target based off the AoE target rule, but yeh the part about friendly or enemy isnt super clear so you kind of have to house rule it (friends, enemies or both). We play everyone is targetable and that everyone can't see through the smoke just so that we don't have to argue the whole "friendly vs enemy" thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.