Subject: New world rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all i am new in this game. I play it olny ones and i like it

Question for new world.

When you discaver let say mississippi river you get 1 VP. My question is did you get 1 VP every turn for the rest of the game for that, or just you get 1 VP when you discaver it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just once, when you discover it. You get to keep the VP for the rest of the game, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
Further info: In general there are VP markers for all the non-key VP you can get (exception: VPs to Habsburg and Protestant powers for control of Electorates post-Schmalkaldic League). For instance, there are several Master of Italy 1 VP markers, since you can get multiple VPs from the event being played more than once. Since there is only one VP marker for the Mississippi, it stands to reason you can only get that one VP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
turbothy wrote:
Further info: In general there are VP markers for all the non-key VP you can get (exception: VPs to Habsburg and Protestant powers for control of Electorates post-Schmalkaldic League). For instance, there are several Master of Italy 1 VP markers, since you can get multiple VPs from the event being played more than once. Since there is only one VP marker for the Mississippi, it stands to reason you can only get that one VP.

True there are no markers, however I found that the electorate board pretty much can house the control markers necessary. You just have to remember to house-keep it once SL appears!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turbothy wrote:
For instance, there are several Master of Italy 1 VP markers, since you can get multiple VPs from the event being played more than once.

And there are waaaaayyyy more Master of Italy VP markers than you will ever need!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.