Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed in my first play of MoM that I am missing a LARGE Investigator Card. The guy with the guitar and dog. What's his name, please? I was wondering if there are scans of the character cards here on BGG (yes, I tried a search), or if some kind hearted soul could scan that card & post it here, or better still email it to me, please?

Does anyone know if FFG sells the character cards?

Thanks for your time....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goat Goatington
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
In absence of a decent camera or scanner, he's Ashcan Pete. Stats are:

Health 11
Sanity 9
Skill Points 4

Flavour text:
At night, "Ashcan" Pete sleeps wherever his travels take him; in a field, on a train, or maybe, if he's lucky, in a barn. He bunks with his loyal hound dog, Duke, on one side and his beat-up guitar on the other. And sometimes when "Ashcan" Pete sleeps, he dreams. He dreams of haunted, tortured places and of horrible creatures. When he wakes up, he knows that someone needs his help, because his dreams are true. He couldn't say how long he's been on the road, living by his wits, but he can say for certain no place is too far to go to help someone in need. And as long as Pete can help people, he's not likely to stop wandering any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
You can try writing to FFG and asking for a free replacement copy of the card. They're usually pretty good at stuff like that, and this is one time when they can't exactly afford to be stingy with MoM component problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your detailed replies.

I have fired-off an email to FFG.

Will post back with results from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.