Hide
3 Posts

Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement after combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Power
msg tools
Good-day, I played my first game of ninja last night with the nephew and thought the game was alot of fun and can't wait to play again. One issue came up thought that I was unable to find an answer for in the rule book (maybe it is there I just wasn't able to see it).

The situation: a single guard entered a zone with my ninja, alert lvl goes up, guard Kenjutsus' my ninja (first wound), finishes moves with rest of the guards, Ninja turn: I Kenjutsu the guard remove him from the board, since my zone has no guards in it I become hidden again.

My question is am I able to move my ninja now or do I have to wait till my next turn? The turn sequence says you must complete each phase before moving on to the next but not sure what happens when you enter combat or exit combat for that matter to the turn phase.

Thank you,

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only do you get to move but you don't really have to kill the guard if you don't want to. Of course he will hear you next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules tell that an intruder can play as many cards as he wants during his turn.
There is no combat phase in the game. Attacking is performed by playing cards. Thus, you can move and attack in any order during your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.