Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith S.
United States
Dallas/Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I post to the forums, especially in gaming-related forums like Recommendations, I often will type out everything, then go back and set up the links to various board game or other BGG entries.

For the Board Game geek link in particular, I think this process could be streamlined; instead of having to enter the game's name twice, why can't the site see what's selected in the posting textbox and put that text into the keyword search box of the search helper that appears? Then, the site would automatically search for the game you'd already typed into the post, and if your name was anything close it should be in the list. That would make turning a board game name into a link a matter of a few mouse clicks instead of redundantly typing the name in two different places. I'm sure there are other Geek Link helpers that would also benefit from this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.