Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Anybody in the Toronto area play regularly? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody! I'm going to be in Toronto for a few months starting next week and was hoping to join in on some BSG gaming sessions while I'm there, if anyone plays pretty regularly and has room/would be willing to accommodate another player. I don't have the game myself, and I've only played a handful of times, but I'm hoping to remedy that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live here, and seem to do all my playing online as PBF. If you find a group, let me know if there`s room for another!

Gerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Vollick
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you have 2 (at least for a few months).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind gaming downtown on a Thursday night, I'm in. I can easily round up a fifth player, and I know a good place. If that works for the three of you (Mazout, Gerry, Matt), geekmail me your email address and I'll get the ball rolling.

edit for clarification: I can travel anywhere in T.O, but the venue I have in mind is downtown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Loke
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
BUT MY DREAMS THEY AREN'T AS EMPTY
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in Toronto for only a few hours next week so unless you join me at the airport I can't play (although that would be awesome on so many levels).

But what I really wanted to ask was: is that your real name?? I hope so, because that would be awesome. Next thing I know you'll be telling me there's a guy named Nikita Nikitin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha no - actually this is my friend's account that I borrowed specifically for this request, but it's not his real name either.

Neil, I think Thursdays will be alright. I arrive in town next week and I'll need to see how my schedule turns out, but I don't think that should be a problem. Whereabouts in downtown were you thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's near Yonge and Dundas. Let's discuss possible venues once we have enough email addresses to go private.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a problem, I'm just not too familiar with the area so I wanted to get a general idea. That's perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Z
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
If you guys ever need/want another I may be available Thursdays, I'm certainly interested. I think I can guess the spot Hatchling is considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't able to set up an email string due to lack of response, so I'm shelving my Thursday night proposal. I do, however, remain interested in joining a game if you need a player and if someone else coordinates the logistics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McEwan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey everyone, this is the guy who was previously posting as Mazout Mazout (the one who started the topic). I'm in Toronto now, so I'd love to get everyone together. It sounds like there are definitely 4, maybe 5 interested from this thread. I know Neil tried this already, but if you guys want to PM me your emails I can try arrange something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.