Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play isotropic under my Yahoo user name. However, a couple months ago, I got a Google account and have been using G+ quite a bit. I'd like to start using my Google account with isotropic; is there any way to migrate my username and the thousands of games I've played to that account?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried signing out while logged in with Yahoo, and then logging in using Google instead, using the same user name? If that doesn't work, you might try contacting the fellow who runs the site directly: his email address is on the FAQ page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Dominionaer
msg tools
mbmbmb
banyan wrote:
is there any way to migrate my username

Yes. After logging in over yahoo account change username on iso before entering a lobby. The old name is now free. Then log in over google account and change username to your old one.

banyan wrote:
and the thousands of games I've played to that account?

No. Not on isotropic. (At least not without the help of Doug.) The games played with a Open-ID account stay connected with it forever - whatever names were used. (I have used at least 4)

On Councilroom the games are only connected with the used iso-username.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.