Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

this has been probably asked before, but i cant find it, so:

if I have 2 units in one hex (stacked) and i have to counterblow-attack into 2 enemy units (2 adjacent enemy units on differing hexes have a CB maker on them)

Am I allowed to make two separate attacks with 2 separate units, even if they are stacked? - or do I have to attack both units at once (in one attack)? am I free to chose?

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GangZda wrote:
Hello!

this has been probably asked before, but i cant find it, so:

if I have 2 units in one hex (stacked) and i have to counterblow-attack into 2 enemy units (2 adjacent enemy units on differing hexes have a CB maker on them)

Am I allowed to make two separate attacks with 2 separate units, even if they are stacked? - or do I have to attack both units at once (in one attack)? am I free to chose?

Alex

Yes you can do two attacks. You are free to chose.

DO not forget that if the first attacks results in a "CA", this rule applies (10.7.2, first bullet):

Unengaged Units: It could happen in such battles that only some units in a hex are being (counter)attacked, but not others. That is allowed, however only the participating units are affected by all combat results; the “unengaged” units will suffer only the Retreat results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if i'm free to choose, that makes me able to chose to attack both with both in one attack!

am I also allowed to make two volontary attacks with one stack? - or even one sole unit? can one unit DECIDE to attack 2 units at once?

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On unit can attack two units

One stack cannot make two attacks, but each unit in a stack can attack different hexes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
So when the first unit attacks, the result is a CA, the enemy now counter-attacks and the result ist a DR - then both of my units have to retreat. This brings my second unit out of reach to perform the other attack.

Is this correct and legal? If the second attack would have been a counter blow - would the marker nonetheless be removed at the end of the turn?

Also, may I move around with a counter blow marker on my unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeppelin rules!
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almecho wrote:
So when the first unit attacks, the result is a CA, the enemy now counter-attacks and the result ist a DR - then both of my units have to retreat. This brings my second unit out of reach to perform the other attack.

Is this correct and legal? If the second attack would have been a counter blow - would the marker nonetheless be removed at the end of the turn?

Also, may I move around with a counter blow marker on my unit?

Damn, this is the exact question I'm looking for an answer to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Almecho wrote:

1- Is this correct and legal?

2- If the second attack would have been a counter blow - would the marker nonetheless be removed at the end of the turn?

3- Also, may I move around with a counter blow marker on my unit?

1- Yes this is correct.

2- Yes.

3- No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeppelin rules!
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I figured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.