Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: I have request regardign the secret PACKETS / ENVELOPES **major SPOLIERS** rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ajarleema ajarleema
msg tools
I opened my final packet last night after game 7. I want to make my own expansion packets. I wish I had kept the plot cards, the ones that say "The War Progresses" becasue I want to write my cards in a similar tone/style. Can someone post the text of those plot cards in a spoiler box? Thanks!

PS - I am happy to share my expansions once created. Tentatively I am thinking about two expansions: (1) The first time a player elimiantes a faction he previously commanded (or won with), that player is brought up on charges of war crimes and is exiled to the moon penal colony for the next game. It would open up the moon playing board from Risk 2210 and require space station tokens. (2) The third time a faction is elimiated from the game, that faction resorts to desperate measures and activates the experimental Cyborg faction. This faction would have sleeper agents that are activated within other factions converting troops in that territory to Cyborg troops. The faction would also be without a starting headquarter, but would have five humanoid commanders (again taking pieces form Risk 2210) that have superior offensive and defense capabilites when used in comabt. Any faction that controlled all five commanders would gain one red star token. The Cyborgs would also be in a fragile alliance with the faction that activated the Cyborgs until the first time the Cyborg faction won, then the alliance would be ruptured. The possibilities are obviously endless....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.