Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Wert
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to make a question specific thread but then figured I would be asking more in the future so just made myself a generic thread to dump them in.

First up:
Are lines fixed?
By that I mean, can cohorts from different lines be interchanged? Say Hastati Cohorts a and b start the scenario is a certain line, can they be moved and incorporated into a different line?
Can any Cohort be part of any HA or PR line?

I feel like the answer is implied obviously somewhere in the rules and I just missed it. I've been playing that they can be in any line as it would seem like a lot of work to do otherwise. I'd like to assume I have the correct interpretation but I figured I would ask to double-check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loris Pagnotta
Italy
Brusaporto
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joe

The answer is YES. Nothing prevents you to undo and rebuild new lines within the limits established by Rule 4.23; 4.24; 4.25 and by the "Line Command Eligibility Chart.
What is not prohibited, becomes a (tactical) possibility of play.

Loris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wert
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspected as much, thanks for confirming my assumption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.