5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got done with our first game. 6 players. All had a good time but a few questions arose, specifically about the various cards.

The wording of most hero event cards makes it seem like they could be played on any other hero when the conditions are met (e.g. I have the card that kills any zombie that was beaten in combat without doubles, other hero fends off a zombie, I play event card and kill zombie). Can the zombie cards do this as well? Can one zombie player play a fight card for another zombie during combat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonnie Hedqvist
Sweden
Ljusdal
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ page (p.22) in the Rulebook:

Q - In a game with two Zombie players, can I use cards that says "your Zombies" on the other Zombie Player's models?

A - No, When it says "your Zombies" it means only YOURS Zombies.
Other cards that are not specific may be used on either Zombie player (or even possibly a mix if you are choosing individual Zombie models).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's true, but there are very few cards that use the phrase "your zombies". Most cards say "a" zombie. Therefore, with most cards, you can play them during the other player's fights/moves/etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple more Questions came up in plays 2 and 3 last night:

1) I've played "They've Taken the..." on the Hangar. I then draw "I've got to get to the..." Can I choose the Hangar as the building they have to enter even though they can't enter it?

2)Which doors are locked? Keys and the Fire Axe allow a hero to ignore locked doors but I haven't seen anything on the board or in the rules about doors any doors being locked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. You don't get to choose anyway, you have to roll for it.
Card page

Quote:
Play this card at the start of a Zombie Turn on any Hero and roll a Random Building.

That Hero may not search. Discard this card when the Hero moves into a space of that building. If the Hero is already in the building or cannot enter it, Re-roll.

2. There is a Zombie card:
Locked Door page

I think one of the expansions also comes with some tokens were you can lock doors, but I don't remember beyond that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.