Shadows over Camelot» Forums » Rules

Subject: Helping Others On Quests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jubilee Shalom
United States
California
flag msg tools
My son just got Shadows Over Camelot for Christmas. We have played it 5 times without the traitor (my son is 7) and so far we have figured out the majority of the rules. My question.. is a knight allowed to help out on a quest that he is not directly on?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally, no. But clever use of special white cards and abilities can at least indirectly help others at quests where you aren't. (AKA, give them more cards, life points etc. F.i. King Arthur's ability to trade cards is very useful here.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hakko504 wrote:
Normally, no. But clever use of special white cards and abilities can at least indirectly help others at quests where you aren't. (AKA, give them more cards, life points etc. F.i. King Arthur's ability to trade cards is very useful here.)
Also, Lady of The Lake to assist on the Excalibur quest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jubilee Shalom
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you both so much for getting back to me so quickly! We'll be playing tomorrow night so this is very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.