Poland
Szamotuły
flag msg tools
badge
"Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen."
mbmbmbmbmb
Please tell me if I do anything wrong.

Example:

I go to house and win with sentry (he stays on gameboard). I fight with next guards off the board. If I lose sentry recover, right ?

But what happens if last guard is alarming guard? For exapmle

- I take new treasure
- flip on red side the best treasure
- I go for fight with elite and lose

does he stays on the sentry or goes to discard pile?

if next player manage to fight for the red treasure he must fight with the same elite guard I did or he gets new one form elite guard deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
original sentry recovers. What you may be forgetting is a new (white) treasure is added to the house, because you lost. So next player will get sentry for the white treasure, then new elite for the red treasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric chang
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question.

No, you played it right. Assuming that after you lose, you take only one treasure token that you have gained and discard the rest. By discard, I mean do not put it back in the bag! Then you add another treasure token to the clan house that you raided.

I had the same question and from reading other threads this is what I concluded. The next person will fight a new elite guard. But first he will fight the plain treasure token first and then he will fight the red token. Remember, plain first then red tokens with lowest value first of the same kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dariusz Kaminski
Poland
Szamotuły
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcyo88 wrote:
Good question.

No, you played it right. Assuming that after you lose, you take only one treasure token that you have gained and discard the rest. By discard, I mean do not put it back in the bag! Then you add another treasure token to the clan house that you raided.

I had the same question and from reading other threads this is what I concluded. The next person will fight a new elite guard. But first he will fight the plain treasure token first and then he will fight the red token. Remember, plain first then red tokens with lowest value first of the same kind.

Thakn you, now I understand. So whoever enters the house knows only the sentry, all the rest are allways mystery even elite guard defending the red treasure.

And if I lost fight may I choose which treasure stays with me ??? or do I have to take the less valuable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Autio
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
Gina, Escher gang leader (Necromunda). Don't mess with her or she'll kick your ass.. actually, she's gonna do it anyway!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kamieniak wrote:
So whoever enters the house knows only the sentry, all the rest are allways mystery even elite guard defending the red treasure.

Correct.

Kamieniak wrote:
And if I lost fight may I choose which treasure stays with me ??? or do I have to take the less valuable?

You may choose which one to keep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dariusz Kaminski
Poland
Szamotuły
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for help. Now tonight is my first play. MY game group is gathering to try my Christmas present so I have to be sure about the rules, I'll explain them. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mayse
United States
Los Lunas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One other clarification...

When reviving the last defeated sentry and placing a new treasure token out, the one drawn from the bag is placed white side up regardless of value and red token stays in place even if it is a lower value than the new treasure. This goes in the face of the normal rule of highest value treasure gets the alarm (flipped to red) when an alarm sentry is revealed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Autio
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
Gina, Escher gang leader (Necromunda). Don't mess with her or she'll kick your ass.. actually, she's gonna do it anyway!
mbmbmbmbmb
warwalk wrote:
One other clarification...

When reviving the last defeated sentry and placing a new treasure token out, the one drawn from the bag is placed white side up regardless of value and red token stays in place even if it is a lower value than the new treasure. This goes in the face of the normal rule of highest value treasure gets the alarm (flipped to red) when an alarm sentry is revealed.

It's that way to keep things simple. You don't ever flip a red treasure back to white. So yes, sometimes there might be a more valuable white treasure in the house than a red one already there. There may also be several red treasures in the house at the same time.

And by the way, the term sentry refers to the original face-up guard in the house, the subsequent ones are guards. He is not discarded when he's defeated, only when the whole house is cleaned. If the invasion fails to clean out the house completely then it's that same original sentry that recovers, NOT the last defeated guard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played that if the treasure drawn from the bag is higher than the current red one, we flip the red back to white and then flip the other one red - so that the red treasures will always be the most valuable ones in that house. Made sense to us but then I see we've been playing wrong...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.