Popular Tags: [View All]
The Last Post Bandit
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I like toast
mbmbmbmbmb
SABERWOLF'S 12er

The game has room for 12 players. Dusk will be at 4pm BGG and Dawn will be at 5pm BGG. The game will start when full and will not run over the weekend.

Roles

Team Evil (4/12)

Brutal Werewolf

The Brutal Werewolf may kill another player when killed. The Werewolf's 'brutal' order is sticky as well as mandatory.

Night action - Attack: attacks a player at night for 3 points of damage. Wolves may attack separate targets or attack together. cost: 1 point per wolf.

Normal Werewolf

This werewolf has no special abilities save his night action.

* The Werewolves count for evil parity and have a chat together.

Night action - Attack: attacks a player at night for 3 points of damage. Wolves may attack separate targets or attack together. If the wolves don't like their roll, they may add one point of damage to the total for every point of life they sacrifice. cost: 1 point per wolf.

Cultist

The cultist is aware of both wolves, and will share a chat with them. Wins with the wolves if they achieve their victory condition. Does not count for evil parity. Is given the group point total for a N0.

Night action - Curse: choose one player to curse for the next day. If it's a villager, they become a wolf if NKed that night(unless they use life support). If target of curse is not a villager, any votes cast for them at the final vote tally reduces their life by the number of votes. Discovers the point total of the player cursed Cost: 1 point.

Sorcerer

Sorc doesn't know who the wolves or cultist are, but wins with evil. Can view for seer at night. Does not count for evil parity. Is given a N0 view.

Night action - Sorc view: View for seer/not seer. Cost: 1 point.

Team Good (7/12)

Seer

The Seer may view a living player each night for wolf/not wolf. The Seer receives a random negative view on N0.

Night action - Seer view: view for wolf/not wolf. Cost: 1 point.

Number Seer

The Number Seer may either view a living player each night for their number, or else view the entire group for their collective total. The Number Seer receives the group's total for an N0.

Night action - Group view: view for group's collective number total. Cost: 1 point.
OR
Night action - Player view: view a player for their number total. Cost: 1 point.

Aux Seer

The Aux Seer may view a living player each night for aux evil/not aux evil. The Aux Seer receives a random negative view on N0.

Night action - Aux seer view: view for aux evil/not aux evil. Cost: 1 point.

Hunter

The Hunter defeats evil parity at 1 vs 1. If the hunter is killed, he may or may not have a brutal to use on any living player. If he does, the brutal is mandatory.

Night action - Brutal: Activate brutal for next day. If dead that following day, use the brutal. Cost: 1 point.

3 Villagers

Villagers are awesome.

Night action - Life support: Prevents curses the next day from taking effect and reduces any damage/vote totals taken that day by 1 per attack/voter. Cost: 1 point.

Team Neutral (1/12)

The Banker

The Banker has a hidden victory condition. He obtains a sole victory (all other players lose, no exceptions) if he achieves his victory condition. The Banker is unkillable.

Night action: ???

General Rules

* Good wins when all max evils are killed.

* Evil wins when they reach parity with the other living players.

* If more than one death occurs at any given time, the deaths will be considered to have happened simultaneously and will be revealed in the the thread in alphabetical order. Cause of death will not be revealed.

* Every player will start with $10. This money can be used to buy additional life points from the Banker at any time.

* To determine lynch, everybody's numbers will be added up to determine the lynch total for the person being voted for. Whichever person has the greatest total upon them is lynched for that day. For example, if player A has two people with life points of 10 voting for him and player B has 6 people voting for him with 3 life points each, player A is lynched with a total of 20 vs 18 on player B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Dispaminite
dsant
Vovix

3 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/7429...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ninja This game has Cassandra game id* 2000 ninja

* Not the same as the game Number - game numbers are assigned after a game is started, and aren't assigned to subgames. However every game in signup is given an id.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you mind moving lynch to 1.5 hours later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Last Post Bandit
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I like toast
mbmbmbmbmb
Vovix wrote:
Would you mind moving lynch to 1.5 hours later?

its possible. lynch time is not set in stone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How many life points does each player start with? The wolf description talks about a roll... what roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Last Post Bandit
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I like toast
mbmbmbmbmb
Vox_Dargard wrote:
How many life points does each player start with? The wolf description talks about a roll... what roll?

ah sorry, thats a part of the description i forgot to take out of. I initially had the wolves do a random amount of damage, but I decided to take that out and make it a flat amount. Everybody will start with 5+1d6 health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F5
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's a role in the game that is completely unkillable, and has an unknown victory condition that causes them to win solo and everyone else to lose.

I don't know, that seems kind of annoying. You don't know how he wins, and if you find him, you can't kill him to stop it. So you just have to cross your fingers and hope he doesn't accomplish whatever that victory condition is.

Unless the banker doesn't know the VC either, that seems awkward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Last Post Bandit
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I like toast
mbmbmbmbmb
Nykkel wrote:
So there's a role in the game that is completely unkillable, and has an unknown victory condition that causes them to win solo and everyone else to lose.

I don't know, that seems kind of annoying. You don't know how he wins, and if you find him, you can't kill him to stop it. So you just have to cross your fingers and hope he doesn't accomplish whatever that victory condition is.

Unless the banker doesn't know the VC either, that seems awkward.

During the game clues will be dropped off. That combined with some of the mechanics may give you an idea of the VC, but otherwise I'm still not sure if I want to outright declare the VC of the banker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This seems like a weird game. I'd like to try it, but it's near the bottom of the list at the moment and I don't want to do it unless I'm sure I can commit a fair amount of time to it.

Please keep it around though I like the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.