Hide
4 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question after 30 troops and missile reveal - spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Patch
msg tools
First, absolutely incredible game. Was starting to get into a lull before this reveal, but this reveal was absolutely incredible.

Anyways, without spoilers (we only have 3 missile during roll and world Capitol to still open) what/how do you ruin a city? It talks about it in this reveal. Should we just not worry about it until the game tells us about it?

My brother and his wife are leaving back to New York tomorrow, which means we will have to wait around 6 months before playing again. We are 6 games in (stumbled into the 30 troops necessity without noticing and someone telling me, 8 coins with a continent)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bloynoys wrote:
First, absolutely incredible game. Was starting to get into a lull before this reveal, but this reveal was absolutely incredible.

Anyways, without spoilers (we only have 3 missile during roll and world Capitol to still open) what/how do you ruin a city? It talks about it in this reveal. Should we just not worry about it until the game tells us about it?

My brother and his wife are leaving back to New York tomorrow, which means we will have to wait around 6 months before playing again. We are 6 games in (stumbled into the 30 troops necessity without noticing and someone telling me, 8 coins with a continent)

Have a look-see through the Event cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Patch
msg tools
Ah! We decided to not look at them before shuffling them into the deck. Never was clear if you read all the mission and event cards after receiving them. You believe it's the right way to read all the cards after opening? Thanks for answering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Butler
United States
Glen Burnie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, having just opened our last two sealed elements in our game last night, in retrospect, I would ALWAYS read all the new components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.