Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the CP cannot give command to its company whose marker is in the Clearing Zones box, it seems that the third unit in the company cannot move as a result. Is it played correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are allowed to enter the block if the claring roll fails, to aid in the clearance, but nothing else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A unit being activated can move to different zones, as the rule allows. So in my case, they have been split to different zones and they are not adjacent to each other for aid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I think they cannot move.

I think that I read about moving to help in clearing in CSW some time ago. In case of doubt, they don't move, but I think they are allowed to move into the conquered area to help in the clearing, but I'm pretty sure they can't go around event if they started split.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Platoons don't get orders, Companies get orders. The platoon cannot move because the company's orders are zone clearing. Can move into an zone being cleared if adjacent, in accordance with the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.