Subject: Read the rules before buying? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance I can download and read the rules before actually deciding to buy the game?
I don't like to buy games with a lot of rules since I have to read them, understand them and perhaps even translate them for my gaming group. But this game looks very cool and my gaming group have only played Blue Max and B-17: Queen of the Skies when using planes and would love to give this one a try - but not if there's too many rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for downloadable rules as well, but I couldn't find any, neither here nor at the publisher's website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

there are no downloadable rules as far as I am aware of. As it's more a kind of miniature game rather than a board game, it's the rules that are actually sold.

I ended up buying the game and haven't regretted that so far, although I could play this more often. The cardboard miniatures are very cool and have a great quality, and are even printed on both sides (which adds to the "3-D" feeling of the game).

Cheers,

Toby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Btw, there are some great video reviews you might want to check out:

Marco Arnaudo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z11O4fJy1Ao

Joe Steadman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTjyr7_WgTw

They really convinced me to buy the game, especially Marco's review...

Cheers, Tobi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.