Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

There's two microbadges I would like but I don't think they exist and I can't design/make them. Does anyone like desgining new one's whistle

I'd like a 'I read game instructions/manuals in the bath' and one to do with my work which is working with gas and/or plumbing/heating.

Please thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb
You should make microbadge requests in either the Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (post all new microbadges here before submission) thread or the Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist (permanently offline) geeklist. Just post in either of those and I'm sure a microbadge designer or two will start working on your requests

If by any chance you want to try making them yourself (microbadging is quite a lot of fun!), take a look at the Microbadge Design and Submission wiki page for info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
YES! they 'made' THIS just for YOU! whistle
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.