Subject: Misprints and Bits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Robinson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I just received my copy of Eclipse and I am excited for it to hit the table this weekend. I spent nearly 2 hours punching out bits and doing an inventory of all. The only issue I had was the rules call for 27(?) Orbital/Monolith tokens. I only had 21. I did have 4 extra Green Starships and a few blanks in the blister (which are the same size circle) so I will be using them. I was wondering if there was a rule misprint or was I just one of the unlucky ones. Thanks in advance.

Tri

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a misprint about the number of Orbitals in the rules; 2122 should be the correct number.

There is a misprint on the bits where the Blue starbases were printed Green; there should be an extra small cardboard piece with the Blue starbases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to read the FAQ which is pinned in the Rules forum:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/711246/eclipse-official-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Robinson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the fast response! After I typed this out I went and browsed the forums and found my answers. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.