Crokinole» Forums » General

Subject: Crokinole.de? Does anyone in Europe bought one? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
air show
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I'm a proud Willard Pro Tournament board from few month, and I love it! Every day during lunchbreak I play with my father (he loves playing it too) and sometimes with my sister's boyfriend.

Now, I live in Italy and sending it from Canada was expensive and requires long time (two months from the shipping starting date!!)for some problems with the custom house.
My sister's boyfrined asked me how could he find a good quality board in europe, and the only site I've found is this:

http://www.crokinole.de/

Does anyone of you bought one? can you confirm if is their boards are as good as american and canadian's best workers (willard, muzzies, crokinoleworld)?

If it could be easier to find some good boards, maybe in Europe this fantastic game could increase its popularity (like crokinole.dk, for example).

Regards

AS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willard boards are worth the extra wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Zelller
Germany
Schramberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jigmelingpa wrote:
Willard boards are worth the extra wait!

Well, this makes me curious... have you ever played on a board from crokinole.de?

Anyway, a great review comparing some boards can be found from the links in this thread.

edit: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Millen
United Kingdom
Greyabbey
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
I bought my board, pucks in four colours and even a tote-bag from crokinole.de some years ago.

It was quite an investment at the time, but dividing cost by number of plays it was my best bargain game purchase ever. I am a totally satisfied customer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
air show
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys, I've read the comparison long ago but I forgot that crokinole.de was one of the competitor whistle

Anyway, thanks for your answers, probably we'll look for one of their boards (maybe Wintersonne, or white star) or we'll buy another Willard pro, even if I'd like to try a Muzzie's board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.