Popular Tags: [View All]
Zack Boatman
United States
Tesuque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been going to the Wizkids site to try to get a replacement for the single ship that was broken when I opened my game, but I can't get anything to load on the product support/replacement page.
Can/will anyone give me some help?
Thanks in advance
z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the General Gaming forum to the Star Trek: Fleet Captains General forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Wizkids page you are being directed to http://heroclix.com/replacement/. Were you already trying to load that page? If not, you could try that.

From that point on, a user account is required.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fishhaid
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi there, Face here!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a problem with their website trying to set up an account. I ended up emailing them directly and they got back to me quickly and helped with the account setup and request for replacements. The email is wk.replacements@gmail.com . Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Barnetson
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too contacted wk.replacements@gmail.com and they were quite helpful.

My "missing" pieces were the deck consoles. Wizkids helpfully pointed out that the ships sit in a tray within the larger parts tray and the deck consoles often sit underneath the ship tray.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbarnetson wrote:
I too contacted wk.replacements@gmail.com and they were quite helpful.

My "missing" pieces were the deck consoles. Wizkids helpfully pointed out that the ships sit in a tray within the larger parts tray and the deck consoles often sit underneath the ship tray.

ninja
very stealthy. I am missing them thar deck consoles, good thing I read the forum thread. Thankx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.