Popular Tags: AZ [+] [View All]
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey all you guys down in Phoenix- I'm spending the week in Gilbert for my sister-in-law's wedding, and I want to pick up a copy of Cash 'n Guns while I'm here to play with the family. I've been doing a little googling to see if I could find a place in or near Gilbert to buy a copy, but I've been coming up empty-handed. What's a good store store in the area that will have this in stock? I checked the Gamer's Inn site, but the title didn't come up on their search. I'm sure some of you can send me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance guys!

-Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hall
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamers INN sucks at games plus the employees there are rude when you ask about a game. Wait your not here for MTG I dont care then Haha. Plus there hours are wired. Closed M-Thur I think. Game Depot in Tempe is your best bet. Maybe the mall, Game Days, but they dont have a ton. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chony McChuukface
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would contact Game Depot in Tempe. It is a short freeway drive from Gilbert.

If you give them a heads up they can have one in stock for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chony McChuukface
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just realized you are already in town. They may not have one in stock and I think it takes a few days for them to get it.

Give them a call anyway.

Otherwise, you might try Game Daze at Superstition Springs or Chandler Mall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Mead
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a Game Daze in nearly every mall in the Phoenix area. Though it is getting further from Gilbert, you might want to try the one in Tempe (AZ Mills). Call the places first. If you don't have any luck, the last place I would try is Imperial Outpost Games. They are in Glendale next to ASU West. It is a long drive (not too bad as long as it isn't rush hour). Call ahead first, though. 602-978-0467. I think every place will hold a copy for you for at least a few hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.