Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mb
This is a trivial matter, but it keeps haunting me. When you export cubes in Vanuatu, there are three kinds of goods represented by them: Kava, Copra and Beef. I loved learning about the first two goods, which definitely bring a melanesian feeling to the game.

However, I am curious about the third and most expensive good, beef. While I certainly understand an export of bovine meat would be the most valuable due to the space required for cattle creation, the choice of beef as a classic Vanuatuan export looks to me a little out of place when you compare with the more exotic Kava and Copra. So I ask the author: Alan, can you tell us the reasoning for choosing beef?

Please note I am not questioning the research made by the author and I may well be ignorant about some famous Vanuatuan Steak .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mb
I couldn't possibly ask for a more detailed answer

Merci beaucoup!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.