Hide
5 Posts

Navegador» Forums » Rules

Subject: Privilege action question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Killer
msg tools
What happens if someone execute privilege action and there is no privilege tile on the gallery?
Nothing happens?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
postbird wrote:
What happens if someone execute privilege action and there is no privilege tile on the gallery?
Nothing happens?

Thanks

Presumably they would choose not to sacrifice a worker. I don't know whether or not you could choose to lose a guy for no gain, but there's no reason to do that even if you could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep - no privileges to be claimed so it is a redundant move. Probably makes sense to avoid the privelege action until the privileges have been restocked (when the game enters phase II or III)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReggieMcFly wrote:
Yep - no privileges to be claimed so it is a redundant move. Probably makes sense to avoid the privelege action until the privileges have been restocked (when the game enters phase II or III)

I have gone to the privilege spot and not claimed a privilege before. I don't know if it was a good move or not, but it at least seemed reasonable at the time.

For whatever that's worth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Miller
United States
Citrus County
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
postbird wrote:
Nothing happens?

Thanks

It would be the same as moving to the colony space when no colonies were left. You can move there (to Privilege), but don't have to pay any price (one worker).

Just for clarification, the rules say that you must move each turn on the rondel but you are not required to "act" on that rondel option. So, I could see a scenario where you are trying to get around the board as quickly as possible so you move a full 3 spaces, but opt not to use whatever space you are on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.