Subject: Lost my rulebook :S. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiqon Tallian
Denmark
flag msg tools
Hi all.

First post here on boardgamegeek!

My son is now the age where I have been introducing him to all the boardgames I have in stock (happy me!).

More than once have he looked at Runebound at the shelve in the basement(1. edition) and want to try it. But I have to disappointing him.

here is my problem: I took out the rulebook and some of the character cards a long time ago as I had this crazy idea of making a pc game of Runebound (to get better at programming, nothing else, and it didn't get very far either, heh!). I have NO idea where the rulebook is now and the character cards.

We CAN play without all the character cards (I have 7 left), we CAN'T play without the rulebook.

Is there ANY way to get it beside buying the game again? I mean, is it legal at all to get eg a PDF from someone? if so, can anyone help? Im not gonna break any laws here and Im certainly not gonna get anyone else to do it... any ideas are appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Yours
Tiq

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not certain if FFG has the 1st ed rulebook up on their Website anymore, but you can certainly get the second ed there and the rules are pretty much the same except for you use 1d20 instead of 2d10s.

If you email them you could maybe get the 1st ed .pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiqon Tallian
Denmark
flag msg tools
Thanks, I'll try that .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.