Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Comings
United States
Cape Coral
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone out there use pinterest to lure people into the colorful world of boardgames?

Every now and then people will see a game on my facebook but they really don't get a chance to see what real boardgames are all about and they are ignorant to the fact that there is more out there than monopoly and uno. I'm going to link my account: http://pinterest.com/photogjoec/ to my facebook in hopes that it draws some attention from my facebook friends. People who would not be caught dead on bgg might get interested from just the pictures alone!

Has anyone had success with this or no? I suffer from two problems - lack of time to play - and lack of a large enough pool of available gamers. Hoping this might help solve problem number 2.

_joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife got me an account, but I have yet to expand upon it yet. It's something I am interested in trying.

http://pinterest.com/mwchapel/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mb
Couldn't you post pics to FB in the first place?

Cult of the New loves pinterest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Comings
United States
Cape Coral
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psylocide wrote:

Haha! True that. The thing that makes pinterest "nice" is that you can put the "pin it" button on your browser and when you want to "pin" someting it is very easy - and the image links directly to the source (as it should).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Comings
United States
Cape Coral
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psylocide wrote:

Not that we board gamers don't fall into that when new German Cardboard is released. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.