Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Collins
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I just need someone to confirm that you start with Edward the I in 1306, he can't winter in Scotland, and he'll change to Edward II in 1307. Edward II can't winter at all in Scotland, correct? Essentially, there will be no wintering in Scotland at all in this scenario.

2. The Scottish King. When nobles go home, how does this work with this piece. I see 2 possibilities. First is he doesn't have a home, he remains where he is. The second is Fife, as there is a large crown symbol under is name banner.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ax Bits
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You've got it right.
2. The king doesn't count as a noble for wintering purposes. He may go home to any friendly (or neutral?) cathedral or stay where he is. The crown in Fife is a reminder for the rules of coronation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Nip
Hong Kong
Taipo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
7.2 Scottish King
The King may move to any Friendly or Neutral cathedral, remain where located (subject to the Castle Limit), or disband.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.