Popular Tags: [View All]
Edmund Hon
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because of this thread, I just remembered that I created some dividers that were designed to fit inside each compartment of a GMT style counter tray to separate a compartment into two halves. This way you can have more flexibility when putting counters in the tray.

It contains 21 dividers like this:

Each one is 1 inch wide and 2.7 inches long (you may want to cut off the corners as indicated). Fold the middle section into a V shape, and place it inside one compartment of the 20-cell GMT counter tray, and use a piece of double sided tape underneath to secure it. I use it to divide a compartment into two halves, and this allows me to sort out units in the LnL World at War Series (mostly NATO units) into separate formations, with two formations per cell.

The full sheet has 21 dividers: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1190479/taskforce-58?size...

When you print the image make sure you don't scale it. It should be 7" wide and 8.1" tall. The image is scaled at 300 dpi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea, I think I will use these (or something similar) for storing All Things Zombie: The Boardgame counters. Additionally one could label them to indicate the compartment where certain counters should go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool!

Not too long ago I made something similar for the GMT trays with a slightly different layout.

One contains two dividers (3 spaces per cell, for my Combat Commander game) and another contains a single divider like yours but spaced at the 1/3rd mark for my War At Sea style games (long ship counters + small air strike counters).

I'll have to clean them up and upload them to probably the misc. game accessory entry since it doesn't look like I can add them to the GMT publisher page.

I just used yours also for my Combat Commander game and they work perfectly for merging cells with small unit counts... not sure why I didn't do this style too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cornelissen
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Straight-forward. Simple. Very useful. Now that's a good idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Guttag
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jyeackle wrote:
Very cool!

Not too long ago I made something similar for the GMT trays with a slightly different layout.

One contains two dividers (3 spaces per cell, for my Combat Commander game) and another contains a single divider like yours but spaced at the 1/3rd mark for my War At Sea style games (long ship counters + small air strike counters).

I'll have to clean them up and upload them to probably the misc. game accessory entry since it doesn't look like I can add them to the GMT publisher page.

I just used yours also for my Combat Commander game and they work perfectly for merging cells with small unit counts... not sure why I didn't do this style too!

I recently created a 3 spaces per cell version based on Edmund Hon's two spaces per cell version. Here is an image:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/user/12741/iplawyer

I will try to upload the PDF to the game accessories folder. I like to print this on a full sheet removable label.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.