Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Gowell
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
With the aim of introducing more folks to high quality Entrapment play, which almost invariably involves human versus human contests, I've decided to try and initiate a scheduled "game time" on boardspace.net. To start, it will be at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) on Sundays. All are welcome, including most definitely the three dozen or so Geeks who've been kind enough to add the game to their wish lists here on BGG. Come on by and play a game or three (or thirty-three :-) against a human opponent to get a clearer sense for the game's rules and tactics, not to mention it's general fun factor. I'll try to always be there barring an insurmountable obstacle (a "jumped barrier" in Entrapment parlance), though I look forward to a time when I won't be needed to sustain the endeavor. I guarantee any newb who's a bit intimidated by stepping right into the arena that I, and at least a few others I'm sure, will gladly provide a gentle intro. When said newb feels adequately introduced, and is perhaps chafing a bit at the sense of being coddled, we will happily and helpfully unleash the "Roamers of War" and LAY WASTE TO YOU, just to show that, however much has been learned, there is still a good long ways to go!
The time frame is not set in stone. Perhaps some other time will work better for people, and a second slot could be considered to accommodate this as well. All depends on level of interest. Hope to see some bona fide BGGers this Sunday! (feel free to log on as a guest if you like)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Gowell
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify, that's 5:30 in the evening. :-) Not sure if Europeans would call that ten thirty, or twenty two thirty. Please pardon my ignorance on the matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.