Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this advanced action apply to all types of attacks, or just physical ones? The text on the card says, "All of your Units get their Attack and Block values increased by 2 this combat." So I'm wondering if, for example, this gives Catapults Siege Attack 5 instead of 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. The card is worded very carefully to only have that possible interpretation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jond wrote:
Yes. The card is worded very carefully to only have that possible interpretation.

By this you mean because "Attack and Block values" is plural? I see your point, but I think it would have been clearer to write, "Their Attack and Block values of all types..."

This card is insanely awesome, by the way. I just used it with Maximal Effect to get +6 to all Attack and Block values of all my units. Fire Siege Attack 11 on my Catapults took out two city defenders before they could strike, including a White one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will G
United States
flag msg tools
mb
This is a great card, if you have units that are redied. and it has a drawback that offsets it's strengths. The amount of text on the card does not really allow the extra wording. I think it applies to all types of attacks and blocks. If it does not, take a look at how many units cannot be buffed with this card especially end game units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.