Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gjertsen
United States
Trent Woods
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember the rules explicitly stating this, but it seems like the only appropriate way to spend CP on movement is one at a time (ie. if I make it 4 squares, I might go further), because the duel to interrupt rules could lead to an interposing opponent that would cut the active player off from his intended route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gjertsen wrote:
I don't remember the rules explicitly stating this, but it seems like the only appropriate way to spend CP on movement is one at a time (ie. if I make it 4 squares, I might go further), because the duel to interrupt rules could lead to an interposing opponent that would cut the active player off from his intended route.

There is a case where you might want to spend all CP on movement in one go; If the character were to become injured along the way, you get to use the uninjured movement rate for the entire movement as well as the max cp per turn. If you spend the CP on movement one at a time, your character may not go the same distance. (See page 15 bottom).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gjertsen
United States
Trent Woods
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Salvato
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another reason to spend one-at-a-time is if there are enemy hidden movement markers in the area - move, reveal a marker, attack if it's an actual enemy, keep moving if it's a Decoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.