Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Within the next few months, or so, I will probably be getting a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from work.

I have never used them or worked with them and am wondering what free apps should I look for that you, my fellow geeks, feel are essential.

Thanks ahead.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, just like the iPad to iPhone relationship, it will be able to play any Android phone app you can dream of.

Specifically for the tablet, FBReader and Moon+ Reader are great ebook readers (unless you're specifically getting kindle books, and then obviously you would use the kindle app).

I've found that the calendar and mail widgets that come with Android 3.X are good enough not to look elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you like to make music...

Jasuto.

It is like this:

and/or this:

...on your phone. There is a Reactable (real Reactable in the picture above) app too, but I think Jasuto is a better implementation of the virtual modular synth and seems to respond faster on my processor. I have used Jasuto live and in recorded music a number of times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.