Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean M
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Due to occasional loss and a couple of outright breakages, I'm down a few figures and down two dice. I'd rather avoid buying the entire base set again, though I will save up for it if needed -- definitely a favourite with our gaming group.

Is there any marketplace for buying say 10-12 BoW figures of various types?

If not, are there other mini systems that use the same scale (and medieval-ness) which are set up for individual piece buying?

I'm going to contact FFG in the off-chance they do this, but thanks in advance for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Grond, did you ever contact FFG? How did it go?

Couldn't you use dice from another C&C game (Battlelore or Ancients)? Just a thought...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
Hi Grond, did you ever contact FFG? How did it go?

Couldn't you use dice from another C&C game (Battlelore or Ancients)? Just a thought...

There's a problem in what you say: BoW uses d8's and Battlelore d6's.

@Grondhammar: If contact with FFG doesn't work, maybe you could re-paint normal d8's to get out of trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some extra-dice-pack would be nice anyway, with coordinated attacks the need of rolling more dice increases. Would be nice not to have to hand over dice evry turn, and besides we even got some attacks with more than 8 dice so far...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely not feeling the love from FFG customer service... zero response so far, either via direct email or through their forum. Then again, holidays etc, so I'll be patient... *drums fingers on desk*

I'll definitely post up here if I get any news, or track a good source down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grondhammar wrote:
I'm definitely not feeling the love from FFG customer service... zero response so far, either via direct email or through their forum.

That's too bad. Rules questions, Rob usually answers within a few hours, so I'm reasonably certain that FFG has some process for support questions in place. Hope you'll get an answer soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.