Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
See the Grizzled Veteran Plus Backer Level

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallboxgames/omen-a-rei...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reward level on Kickstarter for backers that already have the base game.

Grizzled Veteran Plus: You've got the base game, but you missed out on the Shattered Aegis expansion. No worries! Supporters at this level receive the new Omen: A Reign of War box, the cards from the Shattered Aegis expansion, plus the new Units, and any Achieved Feat bonuses made available through this Kickstarter campaign shipped anywhere in the United States.

-Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andriy Drozdyuk
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Initially I was thinking of getting this game, but after looking for a place to buy it and all the different confusing levels on kickstarter I am abandoning this enterprise.

How hard is it to have a store with three items?
1) Game
2) Expansion 1
3) Expansion 2

/end rant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andriy Drozdyuk
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
More confusion:
-Official site has no way of selling expansions.
-The confusion as to the 2nd edition - was there ever a first edition? (Boardgamegeek does not list this game as being the 2nd edition, does it means it's first edition?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The First Edition and the separate expansion, Shattered Aegis, are no longer available as far as I know.

The Second Edition is the base game, the first expansion, and an exclusive KS expansion, plus a few extra bits such as metal coins instead of the wood composite ones.

The version available for sale on the Small Box Games website is the Second Edition, minus the metal coins and exclusive cards offered only during the KS campaign.

There are no SBG items in stores, they are sold only through the company's website if I understand correctly.

The KS campaign was very straightforward and clear. I'm not sure what could have confused you, although it ended months ago so that point is moot.

If you have any more questions, please ask. John is very active on the forums here, so if one of us fans doesn't know, he will chime in shortly

-Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game, I wouldnt abandon trying to get a copy. If you goto the BGG page for the main game ( http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/94104/omen-a-reign-of-war ) You should find an ad to purchase the 2nd edition from board and bits as well as several listing for game in the marketplace as well. ( including one with all the kickstarter goodies )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.