7 Posts

1st & Goal» Forums » General

Subject: I have it rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: 1st&Goal [+] [View All]
Peter Williams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Really wanted this game being a major football fan and being from England had to order straight from the website as no shops over here would be likely to do it and anyway, I wanted it NOW! My wife is my gaming partner and we will be playing it tomorrow so expect a review very soon. Just want to say that I love the size of the dice, the rest of the components and the apparent simplicity of the rules. I know I will have fun but how much? I will let you know soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
I am officially envious! Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WhoDat wrote:
................as no shops over here would be likely to do it and anyway, I wanted it NOW! .

Paul @ Boardgameguru put it up yesterday. Expected Wednesday 4th Jan.

However you have it NOW..... looking forward to your review/session report/s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PasiMax wrote:
I am officially envious! Have fun!

Same here, all my outlets are sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere in the US that has it in stock???? I need and want this game BAD. Cant wait for your review/session report. Hope you and your wife enjoy it. I didnt even know that you guy across the pond even liked American football

I thought it was FIFA or English Premier League or NOTHING!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Bolin
United States
CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omahavice wrote:
Is there anywhere in the US that has it in stock???? I need and want this game BAD. Cant wait for your review/session report. Hope you and your wife enjoy it. I didnt even know that you guy across the pond even liked American football:D

I thought it was FIFA or English Premier League or NOTHING!

It is here in Pasadena, @ my local store. I am more than willing to get one for you understand you pay the $30, $3 CA tax, and shipping. the Expansion divisions are $15ea and I think they have all but 1 in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hagrid
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picking up my copy from Travelling Man in Leeds this Thursday. That's Leeds in England, rather than Alabama LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.