mbmbmbmbmb
In another thread,
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
has showcased his excellent game summary tool. There were requests for something platform independent, but this feature is outside the scope of what Nors is trying to accomplish. Since I am a Linux and Mac user, I sympathize with those that would like something that does not require Windows. I already have a very simple game summary tool written in Perl that I host on my server at home, but I was thinking about expanding the capabilities. I would like to turn it into a community project so that anyone that would like to contribute can, as I think it could be an educational and fun project.

I am concerned about overwhelming my connection at home though. I do have a 3rd party hosting provider, but I am not sure I have all the Perl modules I need there yet.

Is there any interest? If not, I am just going to play around with it in private.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cross-platform Server-side Game Summary Development
StercusCaput wrote:
In another thread,
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
has showcased his excellent game summary tool.

Link? I don't really understand what the tool is/does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Hong Kong
State of Mind
flag msg tools
badge
I don't even drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Cross-platform Server-side Game Summary Development
Here is Nors' tool: Want a PDF file with a summary of all your games?

Mine can be found here. I am currently working on adding game specific details (weight, theme, etc) without slowing it down too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.