Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just some questions on the rules.. 1) When you land a punch with a cut, you score the 2 or 3 pts for the hit but if a 1 pt or 2pt cut is made do you also score those points that round or are the 1 and 2 pts added together for a chance of stoppage only. 2)When an action Random Number falls into a fighters Ring Movement range do you check the next card to see if the action has moved to a corner or on ropes like you would if a Check had been shown, or is it used only when a boxer is backed into a corner or ropes and then if he draws under his Ring Movement range the action moves back to the centre of the ring...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you have no replies in two weeks, I'll try to answer based on memory.

1- I'm pretty sure the cut points are tacked on the punch points and treated the same way.

2-I'm struggling to remember this, but I believe Ring Movement merely frees him from the ropes (and/or wastes time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe a few years late but thanks LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.