Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Johnson
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Boardgame Geek Community,

This is just a note to let y'all know that I'm compiled a list of all the CAR WARS material I've posted this year.

I've mostly got session reports, but I've got vehicle designs, a look at a couple of rare dueling items, and even an interview with one of the authors of some classic fiction from ADQ.

So do yourself a favor and cruise on over to my blog recharge your power plant with heaps of vintage gaming goodness. If you're liable to go all "tldr" on me here, then just check out the photos on my campaign summary page and call it good.

Remember, even a lowly pedestrian can score some wheels if he has the guts to go into the local arena for amateur night... several times... assuming his kills don't all catch on fire... and nobody rams him at 80 mph.

-- Jeffr0

PS If anyone else wants to glom links to other of this year's all-new CAR WARS material, feel free to pile onto this thread. Happy new year, y'all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Owen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff's blog is one of the best on the Web for Car Wars or any other game. The interview Jeff mentioned is awesome.

The Car Wars Internet Newsletter has returned after a long absence.

Car Wars Internet Newsletter Vol. 15, No. 1
January 02, 2012
http://www.seanet.com/~owenmp/cwin/is1501.html

Car Wars Internet Newsletter Vol. 15, No. 2
In Progress
http://www.seanet.com/~owenmp/cwin/is1502.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeffr0 wrote:
This is just a note to let y'all know that I'm compiled a list of all the CAR WARS material I've posted this year.

Great stuff! The session reports are especially fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.