Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lowell Drake
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have the card Flock of Crebain on the table and roll for a Hunt, but roll two ones, a two and three, is the Flocks of Crebain used even though I didn't get a five? Or do I keep the card on the table to until I can use it to good effect?

(I'm sure this is answered somewhere, but we're in the middle of a game right now and I can't take the time to look up the answer.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember exactly what the card does, but if memory serves, it allows a Hunt reroll? If that is the case, then I'm pretty sure the Shadow player decides when he wants to use it.

Edit: Okay, I just looked up the card in the files section. The card states it must be discarded (used) "before the hunt roll" in order to get +1 to the roll. So, if the SP decided to use it, but then rolled poorly, that's tough luck. Better then, to use the card when the SP has many dice in the Hunt Box.

Hope that answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Flocks of Crebain" is used (and discarded) by the Shadow player before he rolls for the Hunt.

If he rolls poorly the card is still gone.

Just remember that the Shadow player decides when to use it, so he can save it untill he deems its use efficient enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.